Friday, November 16, 2012

What is "My 6"?

What is "My 6"? Good question, I figured a couple of days ago that my thoughts have a pattern of sorts. At any given moment I am thinking of one of six things and sometimes more than one at a time. The six are as followed (not in any specific order).
  • God; It's common knowledge that I am a Christian and a proud one at that! I Love Jesus with all my heart! 









  • Church; this seems similar to the first one but it's not haha. I love my local church; Hillsong is where I call home! the people, the experience, and the atmosphere is just stellar! 






  • Food; I am a heavier set guy and with that comes a hunger for good food! I love trying new things and often go out of my way to taste bizarre delicacies. 




  • Music; being a musician (Bass, guitar and a bit of drums) I often find myself on a constant hunt for good and new music. I have music playing at all times! I leave my itunes on shuffle and just enjoy the ride! 







  • Traveling; whether it's for enjoyment or for missions work my heart is set for traveling! I plan to one day swim in the 5 seas (I've swam in 2) and venture into the 7 continents (3 continents down). 







so in this blog I will just be sharing my life and thoughts as they come. cheers! 

Montaneasy keeps it breezy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment